Download our Large Format Graphic Design Request Form HERE or at the End of the Page
IN BRIEF: OUR DESIGN PROCESS
- A design proof will be sent to the client and the organization’s advisor at roughly the halfway point in the design production to approve the design process.
Within three working days, we should receive a response from the client.
- Delays after that period may result in the project being pushed to the bottom of the production schedule, causing it to miss its proposed deadline date.
*** Any conceptual modifications to the design after the half-point acceptance will be deemed a new design submittal, and the project will be pushed to the bottom of the production timeline!
- A PUBLISHING APPROVAL FORM will be included in the final proof, which must be signed by the client. The form allows you to seek editing changes to the agreed-upon design. Changes will be done within two working days of receiving the request. The requesting party has the option of submitting further publishing approval forms to evaluate and approve proposed revisions to the publication, at which point the approval procedure will be repeated.
- By signing this form, you acknowledge that you have evaluated and accepted the submitted design for format/layout, graphic material (including pictures), copy content, and spelling and grammatical approval, among other things.
- Following final approval, the client is responsible for contacting a Printer or Copy Shop and arranging for the completed project to be printed.
- angela redding design will assist in making any necessary alterations if the Printer or Copy Shop requests them before printing.
REMINDER: Date Needed – 21 days production time needed for submitted projects.
DESIGN INFORMATION — Is this graphic for an event: ie. Does the following need to be included: date, time, location, cost. Please mention this information in your request.